Sunday, November 6, 2011

A Diary Entry of 08 Feb 2009

Copied here for posterity! The whole of it right from line 1 is from the diary.

I cannot possibly continue without first mentioning a great moment in Rhea's golfing days...

She made a great 'par' on the 12th hole in MEPTA(Mauribgh Environment Park and Training Area) Golf Course day before yesterday, ie on 6th February 2009. It was her first par, but I know there'll be plenty more of those in the coming months.

I hope she'll continue to enjoy golf in the years to come.

Oh, I almost forgot to mention that I made my first 'bogey' on the same day on the 14th hole! That's the closest I have come to!

Sarva's game is ofcourse improving leaps and bounds. Soon I am sure he'll break 100. I am breaking 70...but sadly, it's only for 9 holes!

No comments: