Monday, July 13, 2009

SOME GOLF RELATED SHOTS OF MY LI'L ONE





The snaps above were taken in MEPTA(Mauribagh Environmental Park and Training Area), Lucknow sometime beginning of this year, ie 2009.


The ones below were taken during her second GolfRite US Kids Tournament held at LGC(Lucknow Golf Club), on 27 Dec 2008.


She did pretty okay in the local tours. But, if anyone does have some suggestions to keep her interest from fading, I will be more than happy to recieve them. Thanks.





-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This snap below was taken after she played a tournament in Kolkata(Calcutta) on 3 Jan 09. Saurav Ganguly was the chief guest. Somehow, I managed to get a snap of my daughter with him. No, truthfully he readily agreed when I requested. Thanks to him.
At that particular moment she didn't know about Ganguly much , now she knows a little, but I am sure she is going to cherish this photograph later on in life.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just want to say your article is as surprising. The

clarity in your put up is simply spectacular and that i could think you're a professional in this subject. Well together with your permission

allow me to clutch your feed to stay updated

with approaching post. Thank you one

million and please carry on the gratifying work.

Also visit my web page: thespainforum.com